Enjoy exercising and feeling your body.
Within only two minutes of our Hiking Hotel in Val d'Ultimo
you reach a unique "sports zone": nature in the Val d'Ultimo Valley. walking, hiking, Nordic walking, mountain-biking
, climbing, jogging, swimming, golf – the options are endless. Being active in Val d'Ultimo:
- 740 km of perfectly marked hiking routes: Hikes on alpine pastures, mountain tours, attractive theme paths like the Path of Contemplation, the Fairytale Trail and the herb hike, interesting educational paths, and the Passo di Stelvio National Park await you for your discovery tour with your rucksack and hiking boots. Your host and certified hiking guide Armin will accompany you on the most beautiful tours 3 times a week.
- Walking on forest and field paths, to lakes, ancient trees and water mills. In spring and summer on the "sunny side", in high summer in the shadowy forests. Nordic walking requires pole work: This sport exercises almost all 600 muscles in the body, is easy on the joints and good for your endurance.
- Bike tours for every taste and fitness level. For mountain-bikes, road bikes and E-bikes: so you can also do more demanding tours. But shush: nobody needs to know!
- Refreshment required? The outdoor pool in Santa Valburga promises a great view of the Vedetta Alta (2627 m) and Il Sasso (2540 m) mountains. Also visit the Thermal Baths of Merano, the pools in Lana and Merano, and the natural bathing lake in Postal.
- Enjoy golfing on the golf courses in Lana, Sarnonico, Appiano and Val Passiria.
- Numerous mountain passes and fantastic turns: the South Tyrolean roads make motorbike fans' hearts miss a beat.