Snowed-in landscape. Wonderful ski slopes. Blue skies. Sunny days. And YOU.
The idyllic Val d'Ultimo Valley offers endless possibilities for unforgettable winter holidays. Our winter tips:
- Schwemmalm ski resort – ski pleasures on 25 km of slopes: not overrun, perfectly groomed slopes, ideal for beginners, advanced skiers and families. And the Schwemmy Snow World for children. Further information
- In Val d'Ultimo you can choose from 25 km of cross-country tracks along the river from Santa Valburga to Santa Gertrude: The cross-country track features easy ascents and descents, and is therefore also suitable for beginners. Further information on cross-country skiing in Val d'Ultimo
- Enjoy the magic of winter. Walk through nature with snow-shoes and winter boots. Enjoy unique moments. Snowed-in forests and cleared winter hiking trails await you. Further information
- High up and downhill after: conquer the slopes and mountains on a ski tour.
- Gently glide along with ice-skates…. on the ice-skating rink in Pracupola.
- If you long for mulled wine and Christmas decorations, visit the Christmas Markets in Merano, Bolzano and Bressanone.
- Sledging? Of course you can in Val d'Ultimo.